As part of the City of Houston IECC code requirements, a Blower Door (a diagnostic tool that measure the air leakage of a building envelope through unwanted air infiltration) and Duct Blaster/Duct Leakage Test (a diagnostic tool that measure the air leakage out of the HVAC system) is now required prior to the HVAC final.
- City of Houston Third Party Energy Inspection – Blower Door and Duct Blaster
- City of Houston Blower Door and Duct Leakage Test – 735 Tulane St, Houston, Texas 77007
- Third Party Energy Test – 502 Llano St, Pasadena, Texas 77504
- 23150 Verano Dr, Galveston, Texas 77554 – City of Galveston Third Party Insulation and Blocking Inspection
- 11603 Main Birch, Houston, TX 77025 – City of Houston – Blower Door and Duct Test – Duct Leakage Test – Blow Test – Form No: 1302 rev 03/05/2018 – Energy Testing Results (2015) – Form No: CE – 1292 rev 04/12/2018